A Business Associate (BA) is a Channel Partner, who is a layer up from Loan Service Advisor (LSA) in terms of business expectations and responsibilities and therefore entitled for generous margins and some fringe benefits.
Who can be a BA?
An individual or a business entity having some basic understanding or interest for dealing in products distributed by Proloans Fincorp Private Limited (PFPL) can be a BA. A prospective BA must have the willingness and zeal to perform and contribute to realizing the vision of the company.
How can one become a BA?
One can apply by contacting the Proloans Team and completing the documentary formalities and depositing a one-time non-refundable registration amount of Rs 300/- (rupees three hundred only). You are required to submit application form (attached) with a proof of address and recent passport sized photograph. The enrolment form is attached for your convenience.
What will be the role and responsibility of a BA?
- Identify the scope and potential in the market it is operating.
- Promote various services and product offering on behalf on Proloans Fincorp Pvt Ltd (PFPL).
- Generate leads and share the complete details with the sales representative employed by PFPL.
- Will complete all the stages and formalities as directed by PFPL.
- Disclose personal details to the prospects and customers it is serving or intends to serve.
- Not provide any information that misguides, confuses or is false to the prospects and customers.
- Complete the formalities in the manner desired and directed by PFPL at all times.
- Not provide and consider incomplete information.
- Not consider cases that can adversely affect the image and functioning of PFPL and its alliances or associates.
- Not accept money from the prospect or customer in any form without prior permission and written approval from PFPL.
- Will inform regarding the new case to designated sales representative of PFPL within 24 hours of completing the formalities like filling up of the form and collecting necessary documents from the applicant.
- NOT negotiate or enter in to contract or agreement on behalf of PFPL.
What are the benefits for a BA?
BA will get the following benefits:
- Smart earning in terms of commissions.
- Own business.
- Being a part of a promising and high-potential financial industry.
- You can pursue your own business or job along with being a BA as per the agreement entered with Proloans.
- Opportunity to establish new contacts that can be a source of life-long income.
- No time constraints.
- Recognition as a Channel Partner of a National Loan Distribution House.
- Unlike LSA, BA can receive leads from the company subject to conditions.
- Sales support from the company.
- Lucrative slab-wise incentives.
- Referral Bonus.
- Visiting cards and promotional material.
- If someone had been working for a few banks in the region as a loan agent, s/he can have an access to many other banks and NBFCs by being a Proloans BA.
Will I get some benefits if I recommend a Business Associate?
There is monetary referral benefit associated with such recommendations if the lead provided by you matures into an active Channel Partner and all requisite terms of company are fulfilled.